Monday, June 2, 2008

MOALE BEACH

I love the fact that Indonesia gives national holidays for each of the country's religions: Hindu, Moslem, and Christian. It essesntially means that we get at least one day off a month, which allows us to do things we love...like fishin'! A few weeks ago there was a Hindu holiday so we all went down to Moale Beach on a Tuesday morning! I was able to get some spearfishing in because the water was clear, and managed to get three fish! Yeah, ok, I know they're kind of small, but I'll take what I can get...they really do look bigger underwater! Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good catch Russ Looks about like bait not edible fish. Who says you cannot have an appetizer first. Mum

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Who cares if they're small, man, I'd think it'd actually be harder to hit something small with a spear. Nice colours, too.

Hope they tasted good.

Anonymous said...

wow..good catch bro..indonesia was very beautiful country...keep your good fishing,nice blog

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your site.

It appears like some of the written text on your content
are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this
is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

Also visit my site binarychief